I could finally sit and take some time to Thank my fellow LDRBN blogger Kaye for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I was very excited to be nominated and if you haven’t checked out her blog… what are you waiting for?
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My nominees are… (in no particular order)
- A Google 365 Days
- Simply – Defined Me
- 1548 miles of love
- Sparks and Sounds
- Leffe Loves Destrua
- The Eleven Eleven Diaries
- The Owl Timers
- 3627 englishspringerspaniels
- Sugar and Sunshine
- hey delia!
- Dating Through The Distance
- Extra Postage Needed
- Davy & Janey
- Voice of a Broken Heart
- Loving From A Distance
I have to say that not all my picks are from WP. I included some nice and interesting blogs from other parts of the blogosphere. If you have been nominated before… Congrats! More people think you have a cool blog.