This month I’m praying for the luck of the Irish so I can accomplish my goals. Each month our friends at LDRBN ask us to share 3 goals. I’m proud to say that I accomplished 2 of my February goals:
- Save 1/4 of the money I need for my passport
- Write about a specific topic
Two out of three ain’t bad huh? This month My Monthly 3 are:
- Go on a hunt for a new school: I have to decide if it would be wise to transfer my son to another school.
- Finish the book I’m reading: I abandoned the second of a series of 6 books. What’s wrong with me?
- Bake: I need to raise some money if I want to transfer my son to another school and there is no better way to do it than to bake or make some desserts.
Last but not least…Relationship Goal:
- Learn and Practice Arabic: I only know some basic things and terms of endearment and Ahmad asked me to learn to read it (he will teach me). I’m going to learn a thing or two on my own and practice before we start.
Maybe this month I will find my Lucky Charm…